- Which type of evaluation report should I request?
- Where can I get an evaluation application form?
- What documentation do I need?
- What if I don’t submit all the necessary documentation?
- Will my documents be returned?
- How can I pay for the evaluation I request?
- How long will it take to complete my evaluation report?
- Where will the evaluation report be sent?
- How can I request a copy of a previously prepared evaluation report?
- Are English translations necessary?
- Does EEI accept faxed documents?
- What is EEI’s refund policy?
Which type of evaluation report should I request?
It is generally best to find out what is required from the institution to which you will be submitting this evaluation. However, we will gladly help you to decide in any way we can. Click here for our contact information.
What documentation do I need?
Generally speaking, you will need to submit copies of all your educational documents, including diplomas, transcripts, certificates, etc. We also require certified, literal English translations of all foreign language documents. If you are unsure about which documents are required from your country, feel free to contact us
What if I don’t submit all the necessary documentation?
In the event that the necessary documents are not submitted, we will contact the applicant to request the missing documents. If the applicant is unable to provide the necessary documents, and decides to cancel the evaluation, a $75 processing fee will be deducted from any refunded payment. Please note that no evaluation will be conducted until all necessary documents are received. Therefore, failure to submit all necessary documents will result in obvious delays. We will not refund priority fees due to delays resulting from an applicant’s failure to submit all necessary documents.
How long will it take to complete my evaluation report?
A detailed description of turnaround time is given here.
How can I request a copy of a previously prepared evaluation report?
EEI will provide duplicate evaluation reports within 5 years of completion of the original. Send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Are English translations necessary?
Yes. In addition to copies of the original language documents, certified, literal, word-for-word translations into English must be provided. EEI does offer professional, certified English translations. For information and an estimate contact our office.
What is EEI’s refund policy?
Click here for EEI’s refund policy.